The football federation of Macedonia has announced the nominees for the 2008 awards. Pacovski Tome is the best footballer, Rabotnicki is the best club, while Dragoljub Bekvalac the best coach.
FFM's management has announced the nominees for this year's awards. More-or-less expected nominees and surely no one will have the right to complain. Tome Pacovski, captain of Rabotnicki when Rabotnicki were champions and a regular player in the national team. Adriano Miranda was one of the best players for Pelister last season when they finished third on the table. Rabotnicki won the two titles last season, while Dragoljub Bekvalac was in charge. Goran Pandev is undoubtedly the best Macedonian player that plays abroad, while Gligorovski's 15 goals from last season brought him the goalscorer award. Shkiponjat without a competition got the award in the women football, while Natasa Andonova with the excellent caps for the women national team u17 and u19 and for her club most deservedly won the best female footballer. Here are the awards:
1. Best footballer – Tome Pacovski (FK Vardar)
2. Best foreign footballer in Macedonian championship: Adriano Miranda de Carvalho (FK Pelister)
3. Best club – FK Rabotnicki
4. Best coach – Dragoljub Bekvalac
5. Footballer who best represents the Macedonian football abroad – Goran Pandev
6. Fair-play team – FK Rabotnicki
7. Best goal-scorer – Ivica Gligorovski (FK Milano)
8. Best referee – Vladimir Kiprijanovski
9. Best team in youth categories – FK Makedonija Gjorche Petrov
10. Best women club – ZFK Shkiponjat
11. Best female footballer – Natasa Andonova (ZFK Tikvesanka Vardar)
For special motivation and talent an award will receive young players Ilija Nestoroski (FK Pobeda), Emir Shabani (FK Rabotnicki) and Dragan Georgiev (FK Turnovo Horizont). A special recognition will be given to Zoran Boskovski-Coko and Andon Doncevski for the jubilee of 15 years Macedonian football.